If you are a truck driver who is interested in driving full time for a high quality company, earning top pay and great benefits, while operating excellent equipment, and building a long term, permanent career, The Transportation Guys wants to talk to you. Our jobs range from $20.00 - $25.00 an hour.
For over 15 years, The Transportation Guys has been building relationships with industry-leading trucking companies, private fleets, and third party logistics carriers throughout the western United States and parts of Canada, allowing us to offer drivers like you positions you cannot find anywhere else, with only the best companies.
We have exclusive access to jobs from hundreds of reputable companies, with new jobs that you can’t find anywhere else becoming available every day. Each company we work with is fully vetted, in terms of their safety standards and financial health, and we are very selective in this process, turning away 80% of companies, because they simply do not live up to the standards we offer our drivers. When you are hired through The Transportation Guys, you can expect only the best pay, benefits, and equipment, because we are dedicated to getting you on the road to success with a company you will love working with, not for.
Don’t just take our word for it, though. Here’s countless testimonials from drivers just like you, including this quote from William H. of Wheatland, CA:
“Before finding The Transportation Guys, I was looking for a commercial driving job. I looked all over the Internet and cold called companies looking for work. I was unsuccessful. The Transportation Guys found me a company right out of the gate that matched everything I was looking for. They really made you know you weren’t just a temp, but you were part of their team!”
We are seeking qualified drivers for full time, long term work (80% of available positions), as well as temporary work (20% of available positions). No matter your needs and availability, if you are qualified, career-minded, and professional, we can find you work fast.
While we have many positions available and the duties vary from job to job, you can expect at least part of your day-to-day responsibilities to include:
- Safely operate tractor trailer and deliver product to our customers on time and in a friendly manner
- Transport product to assigned destinations
- Observe all company policies and safety regulations
- Ensure all paperwork is completed
- Check product when fork-lifted off and get required signature upon delivery
- Upon completion of route, check in returns to supervisor
- Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections
- Minimum of 1 year class A truck driving experience within the last 2 years, route experience preferred.
- No more than 2 points on DMV record.
- Minimum 22 years of age.
- All job offers will be contingent on you passing a drug screen and criminal background check.
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Wage is from $20.00 to $25.00 based on experience.
- Health Insurance
- Paid holidays and vacations.
- Disability insurance